1. Application for admission presupposes willingness on the part of the applicant and his/her parents or guardians to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
2. Applicants for Nursery, Junior Kindergarten, or Grade One must be at least 3 ,4,5 or 6 years old, respectively, by June 1st of the current school year.
3. All applicants must pass the entrance/qualifying test conducted by the Guidance Personnel and submit 2 photocopies of their authenticated birth certificate (NSO), Certificate of Good Moral Character, valid report cards - Form 138 or Form 138-E and 3 copies of their recent I.D. pictue (size 2 x 2).
4. For Grade School transferees, the Form 137-E must be presented one month after the first day of class. If this form could not be presented or submitted, the enrollee will automatically be dropped from school.
5. First Year students and High School transferees must submit a Certificate of Good Moral Character and Form 137-A for evaluation purposes.
6. All transferees must see the Principal for the evaluation of grades and interview before proceeding to the Guidance Center for testing. In the absence of the Principal, the School Registrar or Students’ Moderator is deputized to do the same.
7. All transferees will only be admitted for enrollment if they present complete records or requirements.
8. Transferees found to have presented wrong credentials will be dismissed automatically from the school.
9. Second year and third year transferees will be formally accepted after thorough background investigation. A probationary status may be given depending on the result of the investigation.
10. All transferees will be placed under academic and disciplinary probation and subjected for quarterly evaluation.
11. Fourth year transferees will no longer be accepted.
Navigation is a fundamental pillar of any website as well as the template, and Epsilon offers several configurable options to best suit your navigational preferences, for both desktop and mobile device types.
Gantry is a powerful core framework, that sits at the heart of Epsilon, providing the foundation for the major, standarized features and functions, such as the rich and intuitive, custom template manager interface.
The template has a rich assortment of styled elements, ranging from custom, contemporary typography to numerous, configurable preset style variations, and a flexible selection of stylistic and structural module class suffixes.
Anacron is a vibrant, highly adaptable and engaging template, ideal for many sites, from community to business.
Hadron is a contemporary, conservative and flat design direction with new and rich animations.
Paradigm is a rich infusion of elegant transparency with a modern frame, to create an invigorating site.
Spectral echoes modern approaches to create an elegant frame, focusing on content and excellence.